HOW TO GET THERE
Busuanga Palawan is easily accessible by air, travel time is about 45 minutes up to 1 hour.
How do I get there from?
- Manila Puerto Princesa
- El Nido Boracay
Air Juan Airlines
- Small 9 seat charter airline that flies between Coron to Boracay (Tuesday & Friday) and Puerto Princesa to Coron (Tuesday & Friday). Private flights, your own time.Forget endless check-in lines, cramped waiting areas and big crowds. Air Juan brings back the ease and allure of flying and the romance of travel. You choose who you want to fly with, where you want to fly, and when you want to fly. Fly and dock directly to our island resort with Airjuan.
Check out Airjuan schedule of services
Philippine Airlines – Several daily flights from Manila
Check out PAL Express flight timetable
Cebu Pacific Air – Several daily flights from Manila
Check out Cebu Pacific flight schedule
SkyJet Airlines – Boutique airlines with one flight from Manila everyday
Check out SkyJet flight info
Boats and Ferries
There’s a large ferry operating to and from Coron, Palawan.
- 2GO Ferry – This is the best shipping line and making two trips a week from Manila to Coron.
- Atienza Shipping Lines – Has a ferry from Manila to Coron every Wednesday and Saturday.
They also have a cargo/passenger ferry to and from El Nido.
- Island Commander – Schedule of ferry every Monday and Saturday between Coron and El Nido.
* Schedules for boats are subject to change due to weather and peak seasons.